HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!
HaHaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Pocket Edition Server

2 posters

Go down

Minecraft Pocket Edition Server Empty Minecraft Pocket Edition Server

Post  domefavor95 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Minecraft's mobile edition for android and iOS devices has been online for a while. I am going to start hosting it on my iPad. In other words, I will turn my iPad into a Minecraft PE server. What do you think? I will only do it if people post that they want it. Btw, it works on iOS and Android.
domefavor95
domefavor95
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Pocket Edition Server Empty Good idea but please wait for Christmas...

Post  HaHa Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:28 pm

I might be getting an iPad then Very Happy could you possibly hold off for a bit?

Spoiler:

______________________________________________________edit______________________________________________________

I just remembered that I'm getting either a new android or a new iPhone soon before Christmas.

But still please await conformation from me before starting it Wink

Thanks.

-HaHa

Minecraft Pocket Edition Server Kdlnki
nomnomnomnom ;3

Last edited by HaHa on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm too dumb to remember I might get a new android or iPhone soon ;/)
HaHa
HaHa
Owner
Owner

http://hahacraft.com

Back to top Go down