HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!
HaHaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helloz people

2 posters

Go down

Helloz people Empty Helloz people

Post  domefavor95 Sat May 12, 2012 4:25 am

Hey I'm back, so... Will you please let me on the server. Also, no need to make the server offline. I bought Minecraft(finally) Smile
domefavor95
domefavor95
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Helloz people Empty Re: Helloz people

Post  HeadImplosion Sun May 13, 2012 9:25 am

Welcome back, domefavor! Very Happy Very Happy We missed you bounce I'm planning to buy Minecraft sooner or later (I actually don't know when >.<), haha Razz. And it's a Tekkit server for now, if you didn't know.

I'm not sure if the server should become online. Premium users still have more and better advantages than non-premium users. I'd like the server to stay offline (cracked) for a while. You can ask HaHa about this, I'm just stating my opinion @
HeadImplosion
HeadImplosion
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  domefavor95 Sun May 13, 2012 1:04 pm

HeadImplosion wrote:Welcome back, domefavor! Very Happy Very Happy We missed you bounce I'm planning to buy Minecraft sooner or later (I actually don't know when >.<), haha Razz. And it's a Tekkit server for now, if you didn't know.

I'm not sure if the server should become online. Premium users still have more and better advantages than non-premium users. I'd like the server to stay offline (cracked) for a while. You can ask HaHa about this, I'm just stating my opinion @

If your looking for a good cracked vanilla server to admin on, I have one right now.
domefavor95
domefavor95
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum