HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!
HaHaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

+4
SovietTetriZ
Terag11
Crazedjoshua
HaHa
8 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  HaHa Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 pm

I have made a moderator application so you can apply to be a moderator!
Application Format:
Your name
Time on the server
Have you been a moderator/op/admin before?
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? (if this is your first server just put that this is your first server)
Ask yourself, are you trustworthy?
Have you ever griefed before?
Do you deserve moderator?
How do you ban a player? Temp-ban? (command)
What are some reasons for banning? What are some to Temp-ban?
What is the right thing to do when someone new joins and you're the only one on?
What should you do to catch a greifer when he is greifing without him catching you?
What is the [Owner]'s and [Co-Owners] IGN (in-game name)?
What have you built on this server?
Why do you want mod?
What source gave you this servers IP?

Thank you for your time. Any questions or things you think I should add please just PM me: http://www.hahacraft.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1 will bring you right to the PM compisition mode.

Thanks again.

HaHa

Last edited by HaHa on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
HaHa
HaHa
Owner
Owner

http://hahacraft.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  Crazedjoshua Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Name : Joshua Dunn (Crazedjoshua)

Server time - 4-5 days

Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? Yes i have
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? Yes, I Helped with setting up redstone projects and helped my friend keep his sim ranks in order.

Ask yourself, are you trustworthy? Very trustworthy.

Have you ever griefed before? Nope , it's a pain in ass when people screw up others work

Do you deserve moderator? I hope so

Crazedjoshua

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Terag11's Mod post

Post  Terag11 Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Your name: Garrett West

Time on the server: 5 days

Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? Yes, I have.

Have you helped anyone in your previous server? Yea. I seem to have a thing about helping new (Guests) into the server.

Ask yourself, are you trustworthy?: I never grief because it's pointless. Yes, I do.

Have you ever griefed before?: No, only build for others and for myself.

Do you deserve moderator?: Yes. I enjoy this server more than any server. Being a moderator would make me play even more. Not to mention I would enjoy it more. Also, the people that are new will be easier to help and it will be a better experience for them and me.

Last edited by Terag11 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No spaces in between the questions :P)

Terag11

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Mod req test

Post  SovietTetriZ Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Your name Michael Mercado (SovietTetriZ)
Time on the server Roughly 2 weeks
Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? no
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? First server, but im tryin to help as much as possible
Ask yourself, are you trustworthy? Very
Have you ever griefed before? Never have, Never will
Do you deserve moderator? i would like to think so

SovietTetriZ

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post  HaHa Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Ok I am posting this because he was having probs doing so.

Name : cody /longjohnman
Server time - 2 days played almost all day each day i played
Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? yea i have i resently left another server and i was admin. u can goto
http://************.**********.**** i was there and still am there web guy i get people on there server
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? i was there and still am there web guy i get people on there server and made there website
Ask yourself, are you trustworthy? its up to you if you trust me i hope you i do id like to say i am but not up to me as i said
Have you ever griefed before? i wouldnt ruin others work not that type of person id rather ban them and punish them griefers
Do you deserve moderator? that is not up to me that is up to u

-longjohn
HaHa
HaHa
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  kevkizzo Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 am

Your name Kevin Kisielewski (kevkizzo)
Time on the server around a week
Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? yes many times
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? Yes I helped build spawns and I have a lot of experience with World Edit
Ask yourself, are you trustworthy? That's not for me to decide now is it?
Have you ever griefed before? No
Do you deserve moderator? Do you think I should?
kevkizzo
kevkizzo

Back to top Go down

Post  HaHa Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Your name: Dillon Dennis (forcebob)
Time on the server i think my time on this server has been around a week to about one and a half weeks.
Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? yes i have been admined on four different servers never mod and op on four different servers
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? yes i have helped lots of people in other servers mostly with building there houses and solving problems with other players (but i never spawn other people stuff i get it legit then help them)
Ask yourself, are you trustworthy?yes i think i am very trust worthy because i never desive people, every one tells me i am very nice, they tell me that im trusted in there houses and stuff.
Have you ever griefed before? i griefed once but not as an admin also it was on a griefing aloud server.
Do you deserve moderator?i think i deserv moderator because i help people with there houses and i helped our faction (cookies) buy buildin us a faction home also im great with pixel art
How do you ban a player? Temp-ban? (command) you do /ban [name] ip baned is /ban [ip] and then to temp ban i think it is /temoban [time] or maybe its /ban [time]
What are some reasons for banning? What are some to Temp-ban? some reasons to ban is if i get a complaint about a grief then i check it out and it did happen, also hacks(ect.) a reason to temp ban some one is that if thgey are spammin chat, if theyve been gave lots of warnigs by higher athourity, starting fights with other players swearing at admins/mods
What is the right thing to do when someone new joins and you're the only one on? what i would do when someone new joins is welcome them, show them around and help collect some materials if they wanted.
What should you do to catch a greifer when he is greifing without him catching you? if the server has /poof i would use that (it turns u invisable) but if not then i would saty back a far distans or disguiess as a mob.
What is the [Owner]'s and [Co-Owners] IGN (in-game name)? the owners name is ITZHAHA but im not sure of the co owners name cause hge has never been on when im on.
What have you built on this server? on this server i have built the cookies faction home (castle) help buil me peterferr cutemaddie, tvfish15, king_dedede, kevkizzo and minecraftrpg's home's.
Why do you want mod? i want to be a mod so that i can catch griefers when know one is on also because it is always nice when people look up to u and ask u for ur help with there problems.
What source gave you this servers IP? peterferr gave me the ip for this server.
HaHa
HaHa
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  cutemaddiemaddie Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Your name
Maddie/Cutemaddiemaddie
Time on the server
about 1 week
Have you been a moderator/op/admin before?
yes I've been an admin and a mod before
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? (if this is your first server just put that this is your first server)
yes on my last server I gave new people shelter and gave them supplies to build their house
Ask yourself, are you trustworthy?
I believe I am
Have you ever griefed before?
NEVER and I never will
Do you deserve moderator?
I believe I do
How do you ban a player? Temp-ban? (command)
/ban player (i think)
What are some reasons for banning? What are some to Temp-ban?
ban: Griefing, stealing, picking on people i guess. temp-ban:griefing and fixing the problem cussing if someone gets in a fight with someone else i temp ban both people
What is the right thing to do when someone new joins and you're the only one on?
help them and tell them about the server
What should you do to catch a greifer when he is greifing without him catching you?
ask him what he is doing and then ban him
What is the [Owner]'s and [Co-Owners] IGN (in-game name)?
ItsHaHa umm i think Peterferr is a co-owner
What have you built on this server?
A house and I helped somebody build their house
Why do you want mod?
because I usually want to build something big and cool but I usually don't have the supplies
What source gave you this servers IP?
Peterferr (MY FRIEND)

cutemaddiemaddie

Back to top Go down

Post  robbie500 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Your name Robbie James Mathieson
Ign robbie500
Time on the server A few days but don't judge me on that. I have been on it a lot. Maybe 20 hours in total.
Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? I have been an op on 6 servers and Mod on 4.
Have you helped anyone in your previous server? (if this is your first server just put that this is your first server) I helped many people with greif issues, stealing etc. Also people asking questions. I would be happy to help anyone who asked. I also say Welcome to everyone who comes on.
Ask yourself, are you trustworthy? I am trustworthy, I have never had op/admin/mod took off me and I have never done anything stupid with it before and I don't want to.
Have you ever griefed before? Never have, Never will.
Do you deserve moderator? I do because I am experienced and have many fortes to offer to Haha craft ( Go Laugh Your Arse Off)
How do you ban a player? Temp-ban? (command) /ban [Player Name] /unban [Player name] or /pardon [Player Name]
What are some reasons for banning? What are some to Temp-ban? Reasons for banning; Any mods that gives you an advantage over another player. x-ray, Fly hacks, Texture packs thats how ores. Or invisible texture packs. Greifing, Border camping, Stealing, Cussing at people because there may be younger ones on the server.
Reasons for temp-banning: Greif problems that have been resolved, Cussing at someone and saying sorry/apoligizing deserves a temp ban because he still cussed at the player. Stealing if ALL items were returned.
What is the right thing to do when someone new joins and you're the only one on? Say ''Welcome to the server --------- Please stay with us. If you have any questions feel free to ask me''
What should you do to catch a greifer when he is greifing without him catching you? You crouch go invisible if you can, Hide in a tree or some object then take a screen shot.
What is the [Owner]'s and [Co-Owners] IGN (in-game name)? Owner is called Itzzhaha. Don't know the co owners name as I have yet to meet them but Im sure they will be polite.
What have you built on this server? Nothing yet I have just tried to stop killing in spawn and screen shotting. Pretty much moderating without the Title.
Why do you want mod? I want mod because I have lots to offer and lots of buildidng I want to do if I get creative. I will help moderate spawn so nobody kill s each other in spawn
What source gave you this servers IP? PlanetMinecraft.com

robbie500

Back to top Go down

Post  thomas___mcnee Wed May 02, 2012 7:47 am

name:thomas mcnee

time on the server:well I haven't been on it in this username but I had about 2-3 weeks and I forgot the IP

Have you been a moderator/op/admin before? no but I have done some work on it

Have you helped anyone in your previous server? yes I helped build sonic on sonic-craft

Ask yourself, are you trustworthy?:hope so!

Have you ever griefed before? no! I think its a waste of time and a pain in the bottom

Do you deserve moderator?: well that's what you think about me but i would like to be one it will be awesome!!!

hope you say yes thx thomas___mcnee Very Happy

thomas___mcnee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum