HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HaHaCraft
In order to get the Builder rank on the server, you must first register. Thanks!
HaHaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some news, server shall come back around new years.

2 posters

Go down

Some news, server shall come back around new years. Empty Some news, server shall come back around new years.

Post  HaHa Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:35 am

Hey guys, If you are still here congrats, you have exceeded the expectations of attention spans among peers. (or some shit like that)

Yeah, server will not be back until new years.

Why? Well, because I am not getting my new computer until Christmas, and I only get like 5fps, and I want a dedicated computer for my server. (no I'm not paying and to dome: No, I don't wanna use your server for now. I like it running on my computer, for the last time.)

So in the meantime, dome and HeadImplosion, I would like to talk to you guys. It's been a while.

To the rest reading this, please be patient, and get ready for the server coming back! Very Happy

Have a nice night,
HaHa

Last edited by HaHa on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FO SHIZZLE NIGGA)
HaHa
HaHa
Owner
Owner

http://hahacraft.com

Back to top Go down

Some news, server shall come back around new years. Empty Re: Some news, server shall come back around new years.

Post  HeadImplosion Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:58 am

I'm think I'm losing my sanity bit by bit as time goes by. When can we have a nice, lovely and lengthy conversation again? It's been ages (for me) since we last talked bounce bounce

I am pretty much praying hard for this server to come back soon, it's still the best server I've been to even after roughly 6-9 months of exploring servers. And Merry Christmas to you; hope that computer exceeds your expectations Very Happy
HeadImplosion
HeadImplosion
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down